From as long as I can remember I have looked forward to getting a NEW Planner in June, and filling it up with plans, class schedules, due dates, reminders, check lists and all sorts of nerdy things. I kind of felt alone in my love of planning until I ran across some “Plan with Me” videos on Youtube and found that there are whole online communities dedicated to PLANNING!
These are MY kind of people…
It didn’t take me long to find the Erin Condren Life Planner and fall literally in love with the versatility of this planner. After a solid year of using my Life Planner, I have a big decision to make.
Do I order the new one?
Do I keep using this one for the remaining months of 2018?
Do I ditch EC all together and try something new?
What’s a girl to do?
Things I LOVE about EC Life Planners
- Customer Service
- The Customer Service is amazing, if you have a question or an issue you can contact them on ANY social Media platform or by calling and they will respond.
- The General Line of Products
- EC has so many adorable products, all customizable and I’m obsessed!
- The Layout of the Planner
- I love how you can decide on Hourly, Vertical or Horizontal to fit your needs.
- The Personalization
- I LOVE seeing my initials on my planner, it’s just so adorable!
- Coupons and Discounts
- EC has a great referral program, where the person who uses your link gets 10.00 and YOU get 10.00 off too.
- The Price.
- At over 50.00 per planner, it’s so hard for my to justify the purchase every year. There are great referral programs, but it’s hard to justify for me right now.
- Small size, perfect for the diaper bag, purse or backpack
- Economical – At less than 15.00 you can have an adorable planner without breaking a budget
- Bright Colors and Quotes – Similar to the Erin Condren, it is filled with bright colors and quotes.
- The Layout – This planner has a full month view to jot down big plans or appointments, and also has weekly spreads
- Extra’s – In the back you will find notes pages and pre-made lists such as “books to read” “movies to see” “vacations to take”