Need some lunchbox inspiration? Look no further! Here are the items that I pack for an afternoon at the Zoo, Park or Theme Park with my family!
- Peanut Butter only for the girls, cut into fun shapes!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly for my husband and I
- Nuts (for mom and Dad)
- Almonds have been my favorite right now
- Fruit (pick 2)
- Veggies (1 or 2)
- Grape Tomatoes
- Cheese Stick
- I like to freeze them, they are the perfect temperature by the time we eat lunch
- Something Crunchy (1 or 2)
- Granola Bars
My current favorite lunch box is one that I purchased from my friend Deanna who is a Thirty-One consultant.
The Around the Clock Thermal is perfect for packing lots of snacks for your day at a theme park, the local park or zoo. Some of my favorite features include a long strap for cross body carrying, front zipper to carry hand sanitizer and a small trash bag.
Current Price: $30.00
Get yours from your local thirty-one representative or from my friend Deanna!
Let’s support as many small shops and small businesses as we can this Holiday Season. Let me know in the comments below, what are some of your favorite small businesses?
SHARE ME ON PINTEREST!