The year 2015 had a lot of big, exciting and scary changes for our family. I thought I’d take a moment to reflect on the year, for each challenge I am thankful as it brought new things into our lives, and made us a better family.
We are looking forward to the year 2016 ready for what God has planned for us.
- Resigned from my full-time job
- Ran the Goofy Challenge
- Celebrated Little Lady’s 1st Birthday!
- Pulled everything out for the new baby and got it washed and ready!
- Husband interviewed in Southwest Florida
- Started prepping the condo to sell
- Moved to Southwest Florida (Mother’s Day weekend…)
- Started attending a new church
- Celebrated my husbands birthday!
- Surprise visit from my husband’s family!
- Visit from our besties (who live way too far away); double date to the movies and dinner!
- Attempted to start running again.
- All clear results from blood work (no more gestational diabetes!)
- Sold our car
- Bought a new car
- Family visits us in Southwest Florida
- Beach Days
- Lots of visits to the park on Friday afternoons
- Settling into life in Southwest Florida
- New Orleans Trip
- Fort Myers Half Marathon
- Baby’s First Thanksgiving