When I found out I was expecting, almost immediately I mentioned to my husband that I wanted real professional photos of our baby. I mean, what mom wouldn’t want fabulous photos of their precious gift?
About 2 months before my due date I reached out to a couple photographers, and ended up going with The LXA, and I’m so glad that I did!
Things I loved about working with Vinny and LXA!
- Vinny has a contagious enthusiastic personality. Prior to the session i’d only emailed Vinny, within 5 minutes I felt like we were besties just hanging out taking fabulous pics!
- Client Guided Shoot
- When we arrived he took the time to bond with Riley, and walk us through his ideas.
- The temperature was set very warm so that Riley would be comfortable during the shoot.
- Riley set the pace – we were not rushed (at all), if she was enjoying a set, we just kept shooting. If she didn’t like it, we moved on.
- Previews and Online Gallery
- The turn-around time to see some photos was crazy fast! (Riley’s shoot)
- The on-line viewing made it easy for us to share the photos with friends and family
- Working with Vinny is the perfect blend of working with a friend and professionalism. You get the professional and artistic images without the stuffy studio feeling (not that studios are bad)