Walt Disney World Wednesday
This week I did a really simple and quick tangled inspired craft with my toddlers. Here are 3 things to love about this craft!
- Hardly ANY supplies required
- Hardly ANY setup
- Great for developing those FINE MOTOR Skills!
Here’s what you need for your Tangled inspired craft!
- talk with your toddler share new words with them such as and help them to say them clearly
- Color identification
- The colors of the flowers
- The Hair
- Fine Motor Skills
- To make it a little easier, put some tape around the end of the yarn to help it thread through a little easier
Love this craft? Would you consider sharing it?
Consider joining my facebook group for Disney Fans to network and share Disney Magic.