Hollywood Studios is currently going through some major changes and with the new Toy Story section scheduled to open in the summer of 2018 and the new Star Wars land opening in 2019 you might question if you should even take your young family to Hollywood Studios at all.
Here are a few things to consider when planning your trip to Walt Disney World.
- Does someone in my party love all things Star Wars?
- Do my children like to meet the characters?
- Do we enjoy watching live-action shows?
- Any thrill-seeking adults in the party?
If you answered yes to most of the questions, you probably want to consider adding a day HWS and here is why.
- The Star Wars Launch Bay is a unique place in Hollywood Studios to see movie replica’s, meet star wars specific characters, and interact with Storm Troopers.
- Captain Phasma leads the March of the First Order through Hollywood Studios on the hour for most of the day
- Star Wars Specific shows on the main stage, and ending the night with the Galaxy in the Stars fireworks show
- Star Tours Ride, height requirement of 40 inches
- Jedi Training Academy
- Ages 4-12
- Must register for this activity, registration is limited (information here)
- Disney Junior Characters
- Sophia the First
- Jake the Neverland Pirate
- Doc McStuffins
- Sorcerer Mickey
- Red Carpet Minnie
- Star Wars
- Kylo Ren
- Buzz and Woody
- Cruz Remirez
- Beauty and the Beast
- Disney Junior
- Indiana Jones
Shop for your Disney Trip!* Twice Upon a Year – Up to 75% off when you take an extra 25% off! Code: EXTRA25. Valid 1/26/18-1/28/18. Some Restrictions Apply.