Happy Walt Disney World Wednesday!
We are just a few days away from the 2018 Walt Disney World Marathon, those who are running the 5K, or Dopey Challenge are already en-route to the Happiest Place on Earth, but some of us won’t be heading towards Orlando until later in the week.
I’m not going to lie, my Instagram feed is full of amazing pictures of people soaking in the fun at the parks before the craziness of RunDisney weekend sets in, and I’m slightly jealous. So, to combat my fear of missing out I’m going to share my costume for the Marathon!
Originally, I was going to be someone very Shiney… 😉
- Shirt: Raw Threads, get yours here.
- sign up for their newsletter, they always have amazing sales!
- Shorts: Under Armour Compression Shorts
- These shorts are my favorite! They even work well during pregnancy.
- Skirt: Sparkle Athletic
- sign up for their newsletter, they also have amazing sales!
- Visor: Sparkle Athletic
- Timer: Gymboss
- I plan to do 30/30 Run Walk Intervals for the Marathon, I felt it gives me a nice and comfortable pace. One that I can maintain for all 26.2 miles!
- Watch: Garmin Forerunner 220
- Love this watch, it’s super simple to use and has very limited bells and whistles. It’s an older model watch, but it’s perfect for what I need.
- Costume Inspiration, Peter Pan!